Buy Moped Chicago Is It Legal Or Illegal To Ride In A Scooter/moped In Chicago, Illinois?

Is it legal or illegal to ride in a scooter/moped in chicago, Illinois? - buy moped chicago

I recently purchased X-Treme XG-550 (kerosene) in Illinois. I live in the Chicago area. I have tried in the park to see if it works. I ran well and be loved. The only problem is that after a certain time in the park to be a policeman stopped me and told me he could not with the scooter / bike in the park, it runs on 50CC gasoline engine. I'm 25 30 miles per hour, I knew it was not necessary to register it as a car and insurance services. I'm confused, there is a law that prevents me from using this scooter? Was I breaking the law if I do I can in the park or anywhere else, I use? Is it illegal in Chicago, Illinois, one of these things?

4 comments:

Socialable Democrat said...

In Chicago, it was in the city in a public park?

I can not apply outside the periphery of the city of Chicago and Hinsdale and Western Springs or any other area.

But luck was not seized his small motorcycle.

WTF ye think?

Lea said...

The state needs to drive a motor scooter / moped engine with a certain size on the roads. If you do this, you will need plates / license. http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/public ...
You can not ride on the sidewalk because it is a security risk.
Some cities are on the road for mopeds allowed on their roads.

David said...

This is a great scooter! I want one!

You can drive on the street, but they must have a slow triangle.

I do not know where he?

Max said...

It's Chicago - if you do tax revenues, this, then it is likely to create a ban on ...

Post a Comment